A. Yes. See OAR 581-021-0029. The state may be required by federal law to provide support for you. Contact the Department of Education or your county’s education service district for more information. There are also  alternatives to testing for children with PDPs (Privately Developed Plans). A PDP is somewhat similar to an IEP (Individual Education Plan) developed for public schooled students.