It’s that time of year again! Join us at Oaks Park’s annual Not Back to School Day event on September 8, 2017, 11am to 4pm. Special day of rides just for homeschoolers and their families! $14.00 per person buys a ride bracelet good for all the standard rides, unlimited access! (Miniature golf, games, go carts, concessions, and Open Skate Session admission sold separately.)
OHEN’s own NBTSD tradition, the Resource Fair, will be held indoors this year in the Dance Pavilion, from 11am to 3pm. We’ll be hosting a variety of displays and activities for you this year:
- Commercial vendors and activities for your homeschool life (books! projects! classes! volunteer opportunities!)
- Individual and home-based vendors (tutors, private lessons, field trips, home-based business)
- Young Entrepreneurs (enterprising activities by kids 16 years and younger)
- ASK OHEN table staffed with volunteers to answer all your homeschooling questions. Five-minute presentations on topics of interest throughout the day.
- Book Fair! Bring your used curriculum to sell on consignment or shop for items of interest (email Amy: email@example.com for details)
- KIDSPACE for moms and little ones who need a break from the excitement of the day.
Make plans to visit the Resource Fair in the Dance Pavilion during the day!
Information for Vendors
Vendors may use 8′ tables supplied by OHEN, or may bring their own 6′ or 8′ tables.
Setup begins at 10:00am and vendors should be ready to display by 10:45am. Setup will not be available earlier. Take-down starts at 3:00pm and your space must be fully vacated by 3:30pm. There is electricity in the Pavilion, but if you will need it, bring your own heavy-duty extension cord, as we cannot guarantee how close you will be to an outlet. WiFi is not guaranteed within the Pavilion.
Pricing for vendor space:
- Commercial and non-profit vendors: $50 with OHEN-supplied table, $40 if you bring a table.
- Private and home-based vendors: $25 with OHEN-supplied table, $15 if you bring a table.
- Young Entrepreneurs (16 years old and younger): $15 with OHEN-supplied table, $5 if you bring a table.
Application Deadline September 5